Battery profiteering

Why not, DJI are selling batteries a second time through dealers rather than send our direct orders already paid for.
Highly doubtful lol

If you were a dealer and you had a limited supply of batteries and you had a choice of either selling them to new customers at $150 each or ship them to previous bundle buyers who's $100 you probably have already spent months ago, which would you do? The new buyers could just go elsewhere but your bundle buyers are stuck with you because you already have their money and they have their P3. Just saying :)

This is ridiculous ordered P3+xtra battery may 5 , its june 19 and its NOT SHIPPED YET !
Messaged em they said they would maybe ship by the end of this month...

This is ridiculous ordered P3+xtra battery may 5 , its june 19 and its NOT SHIPPED YET !
Messaged em they said they would maybe ship by the end of this month...

I got a battery from a local guy, he said his initial battery order was 300 and DJI sent him 10. :eek:

I have a batter in order from DJI since last month. Have since received 3 batteries from other vendors in days :) it's crazy how long DJI is taking.

I ordered my P3P and 4 batteries from DJI June1 and it shipped June 3. Arrived June 8. I think its funny to see everyone that is depending on a 3rd party having issues. DJI has done great for me! Second order of 2 batteries, hard shill, lens cover and props shipped 3 days after the order. Should be here today.

It's not third party vendors having issues, the main grievance is orders placed direct through DJI online stores.
These are now about three weeks over the stated shipping time and getting a straight answer from them - or any answer at all is like knitting fog.

How are you getting additional batteries in a few days from DJI?
Is there a magic formula?

I order online like everyone else does. And I use the on-site chat to get info. They seem to be VERY pleasant and forthcoming with info. I was really surprised considering my guess that the person on the other end is in China or Hong Kong. I have a far better experience dealing with them than any American store!

@Archerman... seems like you have found the deal for Canada!

I actually built a cart and paid at Adorama, paid the minimum $62 for UPS shipping, but then they said they were out of stock and let me cancel easily. CopterShop showed stock so I ordered, and chose their free shipping, assuming it would be USPS and I could wait a week or two. Then I get a shipping notice a couple hours later with UPS tracking info. Love them. Batteries arrived on my desk this morning. :D

Reactions: Steve Moore
If you were a dealer and you had a limited supply of batteries and you had a choice of either selling them to new customers at $150 each or ship them to previous bundle buyers who's $100 you probably have already spent months ago, which would you do? The new buyers could just go elsewhere but your bundle buyers are stuck with you because you already have their money and they have their P3. Just saying :)

I hope this doesn't happen to me. I'm one of the bundle buyers... I called the seller & he assured me the extra battery would arrive today - and it hasn't :(

I think its funny to see everyone that is depending on a 3rd party having issues.

I dunno where you are coming from, every complaint I have seen has been about direct from DJI and NOT 3rd party dealers.

I ordered directly from DJI.com store 5/20, called and canceled order 6/10, got refund 6/17. Maybe if I had fluffed the DJI rep on chat I would have gotten it quicker. :confused:

I dunno where you are coming from, every complaint I have seen has been about direct from DJI and NOT 3rd party dealers.

I ordered directly from DJI.com store 5/20, called and canceled order 6/10, got refund 6/17. Maybe if I had fluffed the DJI rep on chat I would have gotten it quicker. :confused:
Sometimes acting like a douche backfires. As is obvious in your case.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl