Battery problems

From my testing I believe you need to see it go to 0mah to truly reset the mah display to match actual capacity. Why not try letting it go down further than 1mah? that last bit should only take 20 minutes or so? so not too painful to sit and watch? Or just fly it, enjoy it like you do, THEN discharge what remains - won't take that long. Check out new posts here or fiddle with facebook while watching from the corner of your eye for it to hit 1mah then like a hawk for it to go down to 0. If it were mine, I probably would let it go down until it auto shut off this one time to get it reset (by getting to 0mah for at least a few minutes). Just my thoughts.

From my testing I believe you need to see it go to 0mah to truly reset the mah display to match actual capacity. Why not try letting it go down further than 1mah? that last bit should only take 20 minutes or so? so not too painful to sit and watch? Or just fly it, enjoy it like you do, THEN discharge what remains - won't take that long. Check out new posts here or fiddle with facebook while watching from the corner of your eye for it to hit 1mah then like a hawk for it to go down to 0. If it were mine, I probably would let it go down until it auto shut off this one time to get it reset (by getting to 0mah for at least a few minutes). Just my thoughts.
It stays at 1 Mah from full to when it shuts itself off. I'll try to post a video, just finished discharging it overnight, its charging at the moment. If all goes well i will report back. If things DON'T go well, I'll try to do the video (so you can see exactly what happens to give you a better idea). Thanks for sticking with me yorlik

OK!!!! I FINALY FIXED THE BATTERY!!!!!! I discharged it again and charged it and this is what i got!!! It looks a little low but hopefully it might go up a bit after i fly and charge it again. :)

Attachments

• DEFINATLY FIXED (i think).png
    DEFINATLY FIXED (i think).png
    154.7 KB · Views: 412
OK!!!! I FINALY FIXED THE BATTERY!!!!!! I discharged it again and charged it and this is what i got!!! It looks a little low but hopefully it might go up a bit after i fly and charge it again. :)
So what exactly did you do? How deep did you discharge it?
I did it overnight, so until it turned itself off. Its almost the 7th time had to do this tho... Hopefully other peoples batteries won't be so stubborn XD

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20