Battery problem

Reaction score
Hi I'm a first time owner and haven't even been off the ground yet. I picked up the phantom 4 and brought it home to charge and read the instructions. I can't seem to make the battery charge, however the control charged fine. I have tried several combinations of button pushing and plugging in, in different orders. Any suggestions?

What happens when you press the battery button once? What happens when you try to charge the battery?

You should return it and get a replacement.

If you long press, then long press again anything?

Two long press and nothing happens. This is the battery that came with the drone. Does that mean take the entire thing back? Or just the battery? Best Buy.

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots

Sure the charger contacts are mated with the battery contacts?

Checked the contacts and wasn't sure, so I returned the whole thing and started over. This time checking the battery and control for power. All good. Hopefully tomorrow will be the first flight!

Good luck.....wait... Just received word the FAA just banned all drones from any flights in the U.S. They say too much fun was being had, and we must all sit in the corner and chant "The government is good to us".

Had my first flight today. I'm so impressed! I love it! I kept it very simple. Take offs,landings, circle and square patterns and went all the way up to 80 feet. [emoji3]

It sure is a thrilling experience when all goes as scheduled! As a Newbie myself, I find that minute tiny adjustments with the controls is best, and if you extend the left Joy Stick (it is like a Jam Nut), that helps me for ensuring my in-flight adjustments are small and my Drone comes home all the time!

Michael

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj