Battery problem

Reaction score
Hello, i have a problem with one of my batteries. I press the button twice to turn it on and after all the lights go green one by one, only the first remains bright for 1-2 seconds and then it turns off again.
The battery is fully charged.
Can someone tell me what to do. Thanks.

I think you press the buttons to fast. When you press the button first can you see if it full charged?

No, i know how i have to do it, the other three batteries work. This one is new, i have used this battery one time. After the flight i charged it and now i can not turn it on.

Look at the video...

Sent from my Lenovo K920 using PhantomPilots mobile app

Seems like an bricked Battery, it was an common problem with the DJI Phantom 2. But i never saw it with the Phantom 3.
You have warranty on this thing, contact DJI support to request an RMA to send the battery to them.

You could try the solution for the Phantom 2 battery issue but you will lose your warranty.

mine is doing the same. I have a P3 that is like that and a P2 battery that is doing that.....I got them second hand and I don't think they were stored correctly..........but trying everything to recover them.........I got one p2 bat up to two bars.....woo hooo......but the p3 battery still only one bar........and when it is charging it flashes 3 times fast......and never takes a charge......Ohh and the warranty through dji is 6 months with original proof of purchase......

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj