Battery problem or Phantom problem?

Reaction score
Namaste from India,

I've got a question. I had a successful flight last time I fly Phantom but yesterday before flying I charged my batteries (constant Green flashing on all 3 setting, I assume its fully charged) but when I connect my battery to my Phantom, I can't see any response from Phantom, I mean no lights flashing, no sound, it just seems to be dead.

I'm not sure, it's battery problem or some problem happens with my Phantom & what could I do to make my Phantom fly again. We do not have any experienced guy around, infact not many even knows about Phantom, so you guys are my last hope in helping me to make my Phantom fly again.

Thanks all in advance.

You should have a solid red on the DJI charger when a battery is charging. (with both power connector & balance connector plugged into charger). After about an hour it should start flashing red & green for a little while. When the battery is fully charged the charger should be a solid green. Maybe your battery is dead & unchargeable. Maybe your charger is defective.

I know this might sound rudimentary, but the light on the standard Phantom charger flashes green when no battery is connected. AS soon as you connect a battery correctly (using the balanced connector into the side of the charger and the power cable connected to the banana clip adapter) the light will turn solid red and when its finished the led will turn solid green).

So if your charger is Flashing Green, your battery is not connected correctly, or maybe it si so dead that the charger cant recognize it??

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pauos31