Battery Not Charging, Does Nothing When Plugged Into Charger

Reaction score
Greetings all, been flying for a while with very little problems until recently.

I currently have 3 batteries, all legit DJI retail versions, no off-brand stuff. 2 of my batteries perform fine, however one of them is no longer charging and in fact when I connect it to the charger (the two prongs) nothing happens.

No flashing light on the battery or anything to indicate it is taking the charge. If I leave it plugged in a while and check back and invoke the charger indicator light it is exactly at the level it was before plugging it in. Anyone else encounter this?

TL;DR One of my three batteries no longer charges as expected and does nothing when plugged into the charger.

Re: Battery Not Charging, Does Nothing When Plugged Into Cha

Have you tried turning on said battery after plugging it up to the charger? There is a level of charge after which the battery will not charge by itself unless you turn it on. Like 75% I think. Just checking......

You mean try draining it to below 50% or something and then giving it a charge? I haven't done that but I'll go ahead and do it. Currently it says it's at about 75%.

turn on battery to charge if it is at 75%

phantompanic said:
You mean try draining it to below 50% or something and then giving it a charge? I haven't done that but I'll go ahead and do it. Currently it says it's at about 75%.

Well there is your answer. When you plug in your battery to charge and it doesn't start charging all by itself, simply turn the battery on in the usual way and it will start charging.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
argues