Battery limit reached

Reaction score
I set a warning for 40% and when the 30% warning comes on a bring my bird in but does it reduce its capability itself as a few times I've brought it back it seems to not respond as normal.

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots

You have to fully explain what your problem is. When you said "I've brought it back it seems to not respond as normal", please tell us in detail what actually happened. Why did you say it's not responding normally?

In case of high battery drain the craft might auto-limit motors to avoid critical low voltage potentially leading to battery cut-off. This was introduced recently to avoid sudden blackout. A warning message is displayed accordingly in GO app.

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots

In case of high battery drain the craft might auto-limit motors to avoid critical low voltage potentially leading to battery cut-off. This was introduced recently to avoid sudden blackout. A warning message is displayed accordingly in GO app.
I've seen this throttling on P3P, triggered at the 3.6V battery level, but I haven't experienced it with P4. Have others seen this power reduction occur with P4 as the battery gets low?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shimuafeni fredrik