Battery level frozen mid-flight. Anyone had this problem?

Reaction score
I was about 8 minutes into a flight today with full rc and fpv, when I notice the battery percentage was frozen at 65%. I brought up the battery menu in the app, everything was normal except the battery life (battery condition) indicator displayed 1%. Didn't panic but brought the craft down and restarted it all. Battery indicator jumped down slightly and everything appeared to be normal. It is a phantom 3 advanced with the latest firmware and have had about 7 hours flight time. I'm not worried but was just wondering if anyone had had a similar glitch. Obviously not ideal if the battery indicator starts lying to you!!

Many thanks in advance

I was about 8 minutes into a flight today with full rc and fpv, when I notice the battery percentage was frozen at 65%. I brought up the battery menu in the app, everything was normal except the battery life (battery condition) indicator displayed 1%. Didn't panic but brought the craft down and restarted it all. Battery indicator jumped down slightly and everything appeared to be normal. It is a phantom 3 advanced with the latest firmware and have had about 7 hours flight time. I'm not worried but was just wondering if anyone had had a similar glitch. Obviously not ideal if the battery indicator starts lying to you!!

Many thanks in advance[/QUOTE
Strange-- but I have noticed that the cell balances have sometime showed amber especially when I started flying with a less that 100% battery. Landed, reset, and everything restored. Never had the onscreen indicator-- at 1%. That is pretty alarming.

I had some thing like that happen once I keep getting a battery error message and it tried to return to home when it still had an almost full battery. turns out that the battery just was not seated all the way in. So the data pins lost contact and it made it think it had a dead battery.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers