Battery level flight time meter broken?

Reaction score
I have updated to the latest version of the vision app for iPhone and have noticed the meter at the top seems broken and doesn't display flight time left

Has anyone else noticed this????

You say you updated the app, but have you updated all the firmware in the bird itself? The meter ONLY works if you're running all the latest firmware.

Yes I have the latest firmware on it

I updated it not long after I got it

general01 said:
Yes I have the latest firmware on it

I updated it not long after I got it

Only the firmware available yesterday works. You need to update it again. The meter will be broke without the latest firmware from yesterday on it.

Here is the list
Main controller 3.04
GPS 6.0.1.3
Receiver 1.0.1.3
P330CB 1.0.1.31
Battery 2.0.0.0

Am I missing something here?

I know it updated the bird when I connected it to my Mac after reading of the new firmware

general01 said:
Here is the list
Main controller 3.04
GPS 6.0.1.3
Receiver 1.0.1.3
P330CB 1.0.1.31
Battery 2.0.0.0

I know it updated the bird when I connected it to my Mac after reading of the new firmware

Download the latest version of the Phantom Assistant software (v3.2) and it will update to the latest firmware once connected to the Phantom.

Geert said:
general01 said:
Here is the list
Main controller 3.04
GPS 6.0.1.3
Receiver 1.0.1.3
P330CB 1.0.1.31
Battery 2.0.0.0

Yes, you are missing :

Main controller 3.06
P330CB 1.0.1.32

At this very moment that I am writing this message, it is not possible for Mac users to upgrade because the Assistant Software v3.2 is not released yet on DJI's website.

Geert./.

Ok huge thanks btw
I have windows on my Mac also so I will run it in windows and update it

Will I still be able to use the software on the Mac OS after update??(want to be sure)

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shimuafeni fredrik