Welcome to PhantomPilots.com

Battery LED Warnings

Discussion in 'Phantom FC40 Discussion' started by kyeikofi, Feb 2, 2015.

1. kyeikofi

Hello People,
    I have had the FC40 since Christmas and I must say what great fun it is.

Anyway I used to get a 1st low level battery warning which was a green light followed by a series of red. After a few minutes after that maybe 2 to 3 minutes later it went to continuous red where I either brought the bird home or it auto landed.

However, recently I have stopped getting the 1st low level warning. It just goes to the series of red flashes and then auto lands after maybe 2 to 3 minutes later.

I have not changed anything in the Naza software, I always charged the battery fully before each flight and the battery voltage is still 12.54V. I did a hover test yesterday and it was 12 minutes from take off to landing.

Why has it stopped giving me the 1st level warning?
    Thanks
    Kofi

2. kyeikofi

All sorted. I adjusted the 1st and 2nd voltage warnings in the Naza-M software

3. IflyinWY

Glad I could help. :lol:

What battery are you flying with? If you're at or near sea level you could probably increase your flight time with a larger battery like a Multistar 4000.

I see you've been here for a while but this is the first post of your's I have seen. Welcome to the party. What part of the planet are you hanging around?

4. kyeikofi

Thanks for the reply IflyingWY.

I have got the standard battery and an Overlander 2900mah LiPo battery. I get just over 13 minutes with the 2900mah.

Do you need to modify the battery door with the 4000mah and what flight time do you get?

I am based in the UK.

Only mods I went for are the prop guards, additional battery and a jolly logic altimeter. I don't think I will be doing further updates as I think a Yuneec-Q500 might be my next purchase.

Thanks
    Kofi