Battery issue

Reaction score
Hi All. I have a strange situation. After recently updating my P3P to the latest firmware (1.10.90) I was in the process of updating and checking my batteries (4*OEM + 1 Non OEM) after updating and recording the info for each battery in a spread sheet, (sad sack I know) anyway what it did reveal is that ALL of my batteries now have exactly the same serial number even the non OEM one. any Ideas anyone??????? ( they were all different prior to the update.

Thanks
Alan

Hi Alan, obviously the batteries don't have the same SN, so something is not correct. I too have a P3P & a number of batteries, so wish to try recreate / eliminate problem to help solve. What / where are you reading Battery serial number - I'd assume DJIGO under advanced battery settings with AC powered on and connected via RC?

Hi Loz, Yes I did it via the go app, all on and connected. I also tried rebooting everything, still the same. the app is reporting the variation between the different batteries, just no variation between s/n's,my batteries are also numbered 1 to 5, so no, I' not looking at the same one five times HaHa.

Last edited:
Alan sorry my delay in replying on this topic. I checked mine today finally, P3A firmware V1.10.90 / App 3.1.11 DGIGO on iPad. Each battery shows different SN - as it should, I have quite a few batteries, also numbered, inc one that is not DJI OEM, all work fine. I'll double check with my P3P, but expect same result. Does not resolve yours, but tells you it should work correctly with what you have - perhaps reinstall Firmware?

Update: works fine on P3P too.

Last edited:

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl