Battery issue with picture

Reaction score
Hi all. Just said Tata to my trusty fc40 and bought a P4. A lot has been made on the slick battery fitting snug. However mine has a gap on the bottom (pic attached). It's like this on all 3 batteries Inc the one that came with it. Has anyone else got this issue and should I contact the distributor?
Thanks guys
a5f0ea5c8fa960cbffbc0ce74087d3a9.jpg

1471268270033.jpg

Sent from my MotoG3 using PhantomPilots mobile app

Hi all. Just said Tata to my trusty fc40 and bought a P4. A lot has been made on the slick battery fitting snug. However mine has a gap on the bottom (pic attached). It's like this on all 3 batteries Inc the one that came with it. Has anyone else got this issue and should I contact the distributor?
Thanks guys
a5f0ea5c8fa960cbffbc0ce74087d3a9.jpg

View attachment 62208

Hi,

My P4 is the same with all 3 batteries. I can push them in and hear a definite click but if I touch the battery, it dislodges resulting in the same problem. I don't think it will fall out in flight though as it still needs a good hard pull to remove it!

Hi,

My P4 is the same with all 3 batteries. I can push them in and hear a definite click but if I touch the battery, it dislodges resulting in the same problem. I don't think it will fall out in flight though as it still needs a good hard pull to remove it!
Mine doesn't click more of a slide. I've tried removing it by just pressing the top part and doesn't come out so it seems secure

I just bought a P4. I watched a video about that same thing. It stated that one of your checks. If it isn't flush with body don't fly. I also has a P3S. This battery fits great without any doubt. I am already Leary of the P4 battery.

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots mobile app

I'm thinking the shell was warped during forming, it should fit perfectly. I would contact seller for replacement. If it falls out during flight ur done and insurance won't cover it due to prier knowledge of defect

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots mobile app

Reactions: Malcolm Reynolds
Make sure you're inserting the right side. There are 2 sides to the battery.

Also, you should depress the clickers on both sides when inserting the battery.

Quick update. Dji and TITB are arranging an exchange on the unit.... Happy days. Small issue but for over 1g I think it was justified. Thanks to all who read. PORD

Received a new P4 back today. The men card won't eject smoothly and need tweezers to remove. It clicks in but no click when trying to remove. Hopefully won't have to send off another

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl