Battery issue - HELP!

Reaction score
So, I tried to fly today to get some nice snow shots.

Batteries are fully charged, practically brand new (flown twice - no issues whatsoever) and I get this.

I've looked online for any solutions - but I can't seem to find anything regarding the power button LED flashes slowly like that.

It is cold (about 20º F right now) but I have read of people flying in MUCH colder weather!

http://youtu.be/wDCc-BNkk9Y

I'm confused on the issue here. It looks and sounds like you're not doing the startup procedure correctly: single tap followed by a press and hold.

The red blinking led after a long hold us just telling you the life remaining in the battery (4 green bars is 75-100 percent, if I recall).

Normal. Pressing for 5 seconds tells you the battery life left. To power on, press and release and then press release again.

+1
Definitely not powering up correctly.

Wow are you gonna be happy when you power up that battery correctly!! Single quick press and release (less than a second I think), followed immediately by a 2 second press and release (indicators light up in sequence and battery powers on). Sound heard as Phantom arm LEDs flash: Boodle oodle eep!!

Like the others said, that last long press shows that battery's life left (the red power button flashes).

So it says you moved the video. Can you edit the OP with the right link and state that it's an edit?

flyNfrank said:
So it says you moved the video. Can you edit the OP with the right link and state that it's an edit?
He may not want the video available now that he has it working correctly. No big deal.
Gotta love those 'smart batteries'. ;)

LuvMyTJ said:
What I am curious about is how he has videos up filmed with a P2, but could not turn on the battery? (at least that what appears to have happened by reading this thread but not seeing the video)
I think the video was probably not from the P2, but a video showing what happens when he tried to turn the battery on.
EDIT: I see you edited your post just as I posted mine ;)

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl