Battery is ALWAYS on

Reaction score
Just purchased the Vision+ and after one day of flying (not so soft landing) the battery will not power the drone and I am unable to turn the battery off. Since it was not powering the drone I removed it from the drone and the battery lights are still on and they have been on (outside of vehicle) for the last 8 hours. I cant shut this battery (or in this case, solid green and flashing red lights) down. Any thoughts?

Sorry to ask such a noob question, but how are you exactly attempting to turn the battery off? One presses once, then presses again but holds the button for a couple seconds.

Thanks for the reply. I did try turning it off the way you suggest and it did not power down. I referred to the manual again and followed the directions and still nothing. In fact, the lights are still on in the battery right now. The green lights show fully charged and the red power button is blinking. It started doing this while in the drone but oddly enough, not powering the drone. That is when I removed it and the power light indicators have been on ever since. It has been longer than 24 hours so far and I am still confused. I would love to hear any more suggestions you might have. Thanks again for getting back with me.

Connect it to the charger and wait about one and half hour. Disconnect and then try again.

Try again.
Tap and let go and then quickly hold.
Try at different speeds.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl