Battery hitting the tx bind button

Reaction score
Trying to test out my new 2800 batteries and running into a snag. They are a snug fit in the battery compartment and keep bumping the tx reset/bind button on the top of the compartment (v1.1.1). So each time I plug the battery in I get the rapid yellow flashing LED, and it doesn't recognize the controller. No biggie to bind them again of course.... but the problem reoccurs the next time I slide the battery back into the Phantom. Grrrrr.

Anyone else get this issue with snug batteries? Got a good fix for it? Not sure if I'll have to open the body up and shave the plastic rails inside the compartment so the battery sits lower or what.

Thanks.

HeliRy said:
Not sure if I'll have to open the body up and shave the plastic rails inside the compartment so the battery sits lower or what.

Thanks.

I'd attack it from the other angle...use spacers or something to raise or relocate the receiver sub-board.

OI Photography said:
HeliRy said:
Not sure if I'll have to open the body up and shave the plastic rails inside the compartment so the battery sits lower or what.

Thanks.

I'd attack it from the other angle...use spacers or something to raise or relocate the receiver sub-board.

Agreed- after removing the receiver today, and seeing just how simple it is, I can assure you it will be better to take Ol Photos advice.

Depending on individual assembly- there is a piece of foam tape that is a positional buffer which if removed, may offer you those extra millimeters needed to stop this issue.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers