Battery Hibernate Threshold Suggestions

Reaction score
I have 5 batteries and recently set them to begin powering down after 4 days. I understand it takes a day or two for this process to complete. What if I am called to do a shoot and all of my batteries have started to discharge? Can I interrupt the process by either topping them off with the charge or just putting them in the bird?

I've had the hibernate threshold set at the default 10 days, but the more I learn, the more I see that's a long time for a Lipo to be fully charged.

Any suggestions, thoughts, experience, wisdom or just conversation much appreciated.

Thanks!
E.O.T.

I have 5 batteries and recently set them to begin powering down after 4 days. I understand it takes a day or two for this process to complete. What if I am called to do a shoot and all of my batteries have started to discharge? Can I interrupt the process by either topping them off with the charge or just putting them in the bird?

I've had the hibernate threshold set at the default 10 days, but the more I learn, the more I see that's a long time for a Lipo to be fully charged.

Any suggestions, thoughts, experience, wisdom or just conversation much appreciated.

Thanks!
E.O.T.
Yes, you can interrupt the process at any time if you want to charge them. Even checking their charge by pressing the button will reset the timeline.
I would suggest that you fully charge them before taking them out to fly.
I suggest that you don't ever just put them in the bird while discharged and take them out to do a shoot.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic