Battery help

Reaction score
The battery is fully charged, four lights come on when you check it, but only flies for a few minutes, the battery bar goes down, starts beeping warning, and then it lands and propellers stop. I can restart and do the same thing again, but only about a minute flight time. Battery has been used probably 50 or so times, out of warranty (if i'm understanding they have 3 month battery warranty).

Is there a fix, or am I SOL and need to buy a new one?

Thanks in advance!!!

John

I have one doing the same thing, do you store them at 100% charge?
If so, that is the problem, they should be discharged to 40% for storage. I ended up buying 2 new ones now have 4 ( 3 good, 1 bricked ) it charges up to 100% ( only 19 charges on it ) but when I lift off, within 30seconds I get low batt warning, and auto land. I've tried everything I can think off, nothing worked, but maybe someone has a way, I gave up! Sorry bout the crappy news, but I think she has took her last flight! Maybe time to replace, or send for repair?

Your friend,
J Dot

Ps: WD-40 makes a contact cleaner, you might try cleaning all the connections really well, but sounds like a bad cell!
( WD-40= water displacement attempt #40 )

I have not heard of anyone solving this common problem with life of 20-50 assistant stated cycles.

I would like to investigate it but need some bad batteries. I will pay postage to anyone who will send me their batteries like this to test. Maybe we can find a reason for it that helps us all.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BoguSlav