Battery gap

Reaction score
so one of my battery's has a small gap at the top when clipped in.

If I try to push in further it just springs back. I've felt it an it seems to be clipped in properly and it's firm when I go to remove it but I thought I'd ask people opinions and experiences 1st???

The bottom of the battery is right up.

IMG_0805.JPG

so one of my battery's has a small gap at the top when clipped in.

If I try to push in further it just springs back. I've felt it an it seems to be clipped in properly and it's firm when I go to remove it but I thought I'd ask people opinions and experiences 1st???

The bottom of the battery is right up.

View attachment 80753

I think everyones battery is like that! :)

I think everyones battery is like that! :)
Yeah when I replaced my P3 with the P4, I initially thought that my bird was defective - instead of the battery sitting flush with the fuselage, there is this gap, and the battery even sligthly wobbles if I touch it. But it works fine and hasn't fallen out during flight yet, so I suppose it's just the way it is designed.

Reactions: Dazzauk
Yeah when I replaced my P3 with the P4, I initially thought that my bird was defective - instead of the battery sitting flush with the fuselage, there is this gap, and the battery even sligthly wobbles if I touch it. But it works fine and hasn't fallen out during flight yet, so I suppose it's just the way it is designed.

Thanks for letting us / me know that buddy :)

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cgarner1