P3 Firmware +++battery firmware+++????

Reaction score
should I install battery firmware for my phantom 3 advance...If so I must be stupid I can't figure it out. Can someone post a link and let me know how I should get it to the battery...thx

So, you need to update each battery? I have a brand new battery that can't "see"
anything. Have "no signal" constantly. I have 3 batteries, I wondered why only one
worked good.

So, you need to update each battery? I have a brand new battery that can't "see"
anything. Have "no signal" constantly. I have 3 batteries, I wondered why only one
worked good.

As mentioned above, if you leave the firmware on the SD card in the gimbal it will update the battery firmware automatically when you put a new one in that hasn't been updated.

Are they official DJI batteries?

Tell me, when you did the firmware update. Did you DJI get hot to feel. Mine got very hot half way through the download and i turned it off because I wasn't sure it was right. Just where you see the LED flashing red to green and then just green. So now I have to take it back where I bought it from and get it fixed as it will not work at all.

It wasn't the battery that got hot it was where you add the micro card in the bass. It got really hot. I thought I'd better turn it off because I wasn't sure. It was really hot. My battery is very hard to remove too.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shimuafeni fredrik