Battery Firmware Update

Reaction score
I know that the battery automatically updates with the Phantom during the FW update. But if you have multiple batteries, is it as simple as plugging the next one in and the phantom will automatically update it if the .bin is still on the microsd?

Yes. Just swap out the batteries and turn it on. Let it do its thing and it'll be done in 2-3 minutes. The 2 middle LEDs on the battery will flash.

Yes, just insert the spare battery in with the .bin file on the sd card and it only took 1minute. The two middle leds on the battery flash during the update.

Ditto what Loganr said. Only thing additional I did was to remove the log file from the card after each battery update, so had only the bin file left. I did 3 last night with no probs.

does each new firmware update have the battery update? I know it seems like a stupid question but just wondering as I have a new battery coming soon

Hi Mike. No not every firmware update. I received a new battery yesterday and it did update. My other 3 haven't updated since previous update (1.3.2)

so I need to find the card with the 1.3.2 update? I used a new sd card for the most recent update.
thanks for the info

Last edited:
Reactions: Mike Mauk

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pauos31