Battery Fault? 2 Green centre lights

Reaction score
1 of my batteries on Phantom Vision + has suddenly developed a fault with the 2 centre green LED's remaining solid.
It remains even when trying to charge.
What does this mean?
Any way to reset it?

Many Thanks

If you search through these forums, you'll find one post where someone claims to have resolved this issue by reinstalling the battery firmware. I've seen this issue many times (on other forums too) -- and, the resolution was to get a replacement battery from DJI (if it's within the 3-month warranty) or buy a new battery.

Reinstalling the battery firmware in the Phantom Assistant application is easy to do. So, certainly give that a try first.

Hi,
Many thanks for this.
I have searched the forum and cant find any post relating to this!
Anyway, I've plugged it in and weirdly it comes up with "Not DJI Intelligent Battery" and there isn't an option to upgrade firmware as it doesn't recognise what firmware is installed.
Very odd as this battery has been fine, and is (as far as I know a genuine one - its identical to the other 2 I have) but only been recharged less than 10 times!
Is it a gonner? or anything that can be done? Probably out of warranty by now too.
Thanks!

aprilmedia said:
Hi,
Many thanks for this.
I have searched the forum and cant find any post relating to this!
Anyway, I've plugged it in and weirdly it comes up with "Not DJI Intelligent Battery" and there isn't an option to upgrade firmware as it doesn't recognise what firmware is installed.
Very odd as this battery has been fine, and is (as far as I know a genuine one - its identical to the other 2 I have) but only been recharged less than 10 times!
Is it a gonner? or anything that can be done? Probably out of warranty by now too.
Thanks!
It can't hurt to ask DJI. They may want it to determine why one of their batteries gives the "Not DJI Intelligent Battery" error.

Thanks.
Have contacted dealer who has never seen this fault before either and they have asked to send it back to them.
Luckily its just in warranty too.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20