Battery Error

Reaction score
Had Phantom 3 Pro about 3 weeks. I have a battery that immediately powers the aircraft on even though the battery appears to be off? I have it running now to discharge. Going to try to include a pic of the battery screen in the app showing Battery Error, please check. The battery percentage in upper right turns blue with a bolt on the little battery image that I generally associated with a charging battery
ImageUploadedByPhantomPilots1450918247.173415.jpg

So the battery has no lights on, you insert it into the phantom.
Then the phantom turns on?
or
The battery lights come on?
or
What?
Of coarse you just have the 1 battery.

I have two batteries, the other works fine. This one when I insert it in the Phantom the aircraft just comes on as if I had turned the battery on, gimbal check etc lights start flashing. I can push the power button twice and it acts as if battery turns off but power to aircraft continues so aircraft remains powered regardless of whether any lights are on on the battery

Last edited:
Wow,
I have a Standard, No help from me from here out, but whoa.
o_O

Yep, If everything works with other battery I would not mess with it.

Thanks all I will be sending it back. Do I need a number or something from them first or just send it

Well DJI responded asking me to discharge to less than 5% and recharge and send them battery history

Let us know what happens!

I shall trying to figure out how to discharge it since I can't start the Phantom with it

Actually got several emails from dji China over the holidays, they had me try a couple of things (cycle charge and update) but neither solved the problem. They told me I needed warranty service and passed me off to DJI US and I'm sending my battery to them. Considering the holidays, been impressed with the communication thus far

Actually got several emails from dji China over the holidays, they had me try a couple of things (cycle charge and update) but neither solved the problem. They told me I needed warranty service and passed me off to DJI US and I'm sending my battery to them. Considering the holidays, been impressed with the communication thus far
Thanks for the update!

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shimuafeni fredrik