Battery error

Droneted

Phantom 4 gimbal repair advice
Premium Pilot
Reaction score
I have a fully charged battery. It shows 4 lights . .the drone piers up and the gimbal moves. The drone shows 4 red lights. The error I get is that it is not a dji 3 battery or something like that. I did a firmware update but still have the problem .

Yes, that makes sense and I will try it. I think it will discharge on it's own if I give it enough time.
Thanks. I am a newbe at drones but I am pretty computer savvy.

Yes, that makes sense and I will try it. I think it will discharge on it's own if I give it enough time.
Thanks. I am a newbe at drones but I am pretty computer savvy.
What is the exact error you are getting-- If it is not recognizing the battery, you may have to send the battery back for a replacement. A new battery does not need to be deep discharged. The deep recycle is simply to recalibrate the Smart Battery circuits and is recommended after 20 cycles. Where did you purchase your P3?

It is out of warranty. Says battery error and not DJI battery. The gimbal works and it says it is fully charged. the drone has 4 red lights.

Anyone know of counterfeit batteries. Not all that rare with lots of products nowdays. Did you buy the battery from a reputable dealer?

that is possible. They did send me another one that is ok. I just wanted to try and get this one to work. The gimbal works and I get a video feed even with the 4 red lights and critical error message. of course it won't start up

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dosserdd