Battery error into 2 solid green lights in the center

Reaction score
dbc5be67d7ec1e060cc7127f61eb96dd.jpg
119e061e99d1cbfbc553556fd024182e.jpg
0dbac14f0e59b25dc1cd7309da9a6222.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

Was upgrading firmware then this happens, no issue with my other battery which was updated successfully

The battery was at least 80% when I was updating

Keep the battery in off state for few hours and check again. Hope all will get reset correctly if battery is ok

At least there is no heat coming from it, I'm keeping it in the in a safe place just in case

It will eventually. Incorrect flags are set inside probably due to some glitches. Hope for the best.

Anyway to discharge it? I don't recommend to use on P3 until set correctly

after pushing the off button twice and holding it down the second time till it shuts off is doing nothing?

I had once this kind of odd state. Last two LEDs were on. Kept it at a safe place for few hours and it returned to normal. It happened to me when I was trying multi charger board. I don't use it any more. Safety is more important than saving few hours.

Try pressing and holding the button for more than 5 seconds or connecting the charger for 5 seconds then removing - these normally trigger a reset of the battery manager. It may not work but worth a try.

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots mobile app

Reactions: Reed L
Same happened to a brand new battery for me. I took the battery immediately back and they replaced it.

Be careful with this battery.. As it was brand new i put it in to update and it stuck through the middle process. The battery was not responding and the gimbal was beeping like crazy.

Any luck fixing this? One of mine just did the same thing. Two center green lights, won't shut down.

Update- talked to DJI support. He suggested to plug it in and charge for a couple of hours and see if it clears. If it didn't, call them back for an RMA.

Guess what!? I called them back (it didn't work). Waiting on email RMA info.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers