Battery Error - 2 Lights While Updating Firmware

Reaction score
I tried updating the firmware to the latest and greatest through the app. I powered up the remote, then the p4.

I looked at the battery and the the middle 2 lights were on. (others off). I cannot power the battery down or reset. I held button in for more than 30 sec. I put it back in the quad and got critical battery error. It has been 3-4 days and the 2 green lights are on.

I tried plugging into power but 2 green lights stay on. Tried putting into the quad to see if I can power off..nothing.

Anyone else had issue with battery error? Anything else I can try?

Thanks in advance for any help.

Oh...i through in another battery to do the update and did the same to the other battery. I have 2 now.

I was dumb enough to throw in a 3rd battery and it updated. My 2 batteries are still displaying 2 green bars.

Oh...i through in another battery to do the update and did the same to the other battery. I have 2 now.

I was dumb enough to throw in a 3rd battery and it updated. My 2 batteries are still displaying 2 green bars.
Hi Same issue anyone found cause. Im returning mine under warranty but if there is a simple solution great.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers