Battery Drain Question

Yeah I think I have the same issue. My battery would be at 100% then within 5 min it'll start dropping dramatically according to my FPV screen. Here's what my assistant software shows and I don't see any unusual things with this battery.

So the battery level threshold is clicked, at what point will the phantom automatically Go-Home?
View attachment 39914

It's suppose to RTH when it reaches a critical level but I never check that box simply because it work as failsafe. The Other reason is it could be under something when RTH is triggered and it does ascend very fast. I think you get the picture.

There's no better way to check your batteries other than using the P2 software after charging them. Or discharging them to 50% when storing. This is what I use it's a car12v brake light assembly attached to P2 battery terminal. Doesn't take long to take it down to two bars
View attachment 39764
Ordered one of these, Amazon.com: Jrelecs DJI Phantom Smart Battery Quick Discharge for RC 3-6S LiPo Battery 3.85V T Plug / XT60 Plug: Toys & Games but **** the bulb gets hot. How long should I let it run for?

Did that come with instructions because there's nothing online whether it has an auto shutoff or not.

Did you really think it wouldn't get hot? when it hits 2 bars.
Haha knew it would get stupid hot. Wish there was something that did not produce heat but also drained the battery. Yeah auto shuts off once it gets down to a certain voltage.

Haha knew it would get stupid hot. Wish there was something that did not produce heat but also drained the battery. Yeah auto shuts off once it gets down to a certain voltage.

But there's no info that indicates that it does have auto shutoff. Myself I use this and when it reaches 2 bars i unplug it.
IMG_5631.jpg

Woop no auto shut off my bad. Just does a loud annoying tone.

I do not charge or discharge the batteries unless I.m in the room while they're doing either.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers