Hi all, Just though i would put this out there. Frustrated by the continuous battery communication errors i kept receiving. I decided to do something about it. after measuring the depression of the two communication pins when the battery is installed with a set of vernier calipers, I discovered one would get about .5mm of depression out of a total of 3mm. ie. when the pins touch the pads on the battery, they only get pushed in .5mm (on my PV anyway) So there must be some sort of design flaw there. So i could only assume the errors would go away if there was better contact. I acquired some small solid brass bolts from the hardware store. Thin brass rod would be better. I basically grinded off a bit of the thread on a bench grinder to resemble something like a bit of rod. I then cut a length of about 3mm with a dremmel. i was then able to hold this tiny piece of brass and grind it down to 2.5mm. I then soldered these two little brass lugs i had made onto the pads on the battery. It is a little fiddly as you can see by the burn marks of the soldering iron so it helps allot if you have steady hands and some fine tweezers to hold the lugs. I have taken it for two test flights and have not received an error yet. It isn't quite the same as the gold plating of the original pads but im guessing it should maintain a reliable connection.