Battery charging

Reaction score
I have had my PV2 switched on several times in the past few days as conditions have not been suitable for flying and I have been taking still photos etc.
The app shows a battery voltage of 90‰ and the battery shows 4 greens, however when I plug the charger in to top up the 10% nothing happens (no lights on battery). I presume you do not need to turn the battery on. Is this normal behaviour (presumably the charger thinks the battery is full) ?

this is normal, if you unplug it and connect again a few times it will probably charge, however this is not good for a lipo battery, far better you just fly it when the weather is right , then give it a full recharge back to 100 %, by the way its surprising how quick the battery drains when you have the phantom switched on , even when you dont run the motors

Thanks, good to know the charger is OK. This forum is great but one problem is that you get to read about everyone's problems so it can make you a bit over concerned that you also have a problem. It would be interesting to have a poll showing how many people have had a completely error free experience with their PV2.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wkflysaphan4