Battery Charger green light blinks only

Reaction score
I just got my new phantom, but when I wanted to connect the battery to the battery charger the green keeps on blinking without recognizing the battery being connected. I mean once the charger is plugged in with or without battery the charger behaves the same. And the battery does not get charged. Any ideas?
Thanks

You probably don't have the small white accessory plug plugged into the side of the charger. It goes in the second of three ports on the side of the charger, with the small white tabs on the plug to the upside.

Yes I do have the side three ports in too. But when I first plugged in the battery the charger was already plugged in, and when I was about to put the three ports in I saw it spark (I had read somewhere that the charger should be plugged last), can this have caused some damage to the charger or the battery?
And the battery was fine when I received the drone since I did a test flight before charging it (I know bad idea).

Are you sure the polarity on the main plug is correct? Red is +, on the right, black is -. If they were reversed you may have blown the internal fuse, which is non replaceable. Or if you tried to plug in the small white one in upside down with the tabs to the downside.

yes the polarity were correct. Is it possible I depleted my battery that is why it is behaving this way. If so what should I do?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cgarner1