Battery charge

Reaction score
How long do u wait to charge the battery after a full use ? I know your supposed to let it cool down but how long about? Also the remote how often should that be charged doesn't seem to use any power at all but I don't want to over charge it!!! Thanks in advance!! Happy droninggggg

I wait a 1/2 hour or so. Until it feels room temperature. Charge the RC when it's on the last white LED Light. You can't over charge it. It shuts off when it's fully charged.

The rc takes quite a bit longer to charge so I usually don't let it get below half drained. Plus I never want to get so low on the rc that it becomes a risk during flight.

Also for us advanced owners, swallow your "I won't pay that kind of money for a charger" pride and get the 100w one. The price becomes worth it from sheer charging speed over time, plus having both the original and the 100w. Very handy.

Also the remote how often should that be charged
Unless I'm heading out for an all day shoot, I usually wait until one light is illuminated before charging my remote controller.

I've found putting the battery in the freezer will cool it down much quicker allowing for that fast charging turnaround time

My take is - why pay for the 100w charger when you can get the multi-charger for less. I'm happy with my 57w advanced charger and I use it to charge the other battery while the multi is charging everything else.

Reactions: Reed L

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20