Welcome to PhantomPilots.com

Battery cell major deviations

Discussion in 'Pro/Adv Discussion' started by simistef, May 12, 2016.

1. simistef

2. Oso

Oso

3. MikeyOnline

Well, I got news for ya. I have two DJI batteries: the one that came with my P3P a couple weeks ago and one I bought separate. Both show deviations in cell 1. The one that came with it is right at the edge of the green/orange and the new one is only about 10% into the green, but still some minor deviations. I also get repeated "downlink data connection lost for 1.5 seconds" in all my flights, yet my FPV video never stutters or freezes and I never have any control issues: so no explanation. I'm starting to take Healthy Drones with a grain of salt.

Mike

4. 4wd

4wd

Agree, I think for whatever reason more often than not it reports deviations in Cell One.
    It seems hard to believe that it's always Cell one?
    I think it's detecting a fairly normal situation. I find one flight it will say this then next charge on same battery it seems normal.

5. Mark The Droner

I think the reason it's important to be aware of a cell deviation is because the critical battery warning will come sooner than expected, and the drop from the sky will come sooner than expected when you have a cell out of balance.