Battery Cell Deviation

That's pretty normal. Just make sure you deep discharge every 20 cycles as indicated in the app.

I had a battery throw a ton of errors like that toward 20 cycles. Thought I'd have to return it. Did a deep discharge and the next flight had only two deviances a few seconds after launch on a 15 minute flight.

I'm currently breaking the battery in (as advised elsewhere) so thought that might be something to do with it. Thanks for the answer.

I'm currently breaking the battery in (as advised elsewhere) so thought that might be something to do with it.
DJI batteries do not have a break-in period. It might be helpful for other types of batteries though.

I love this forum but so much contradictory information makes your head spin knowing what's right and wrong!
Oh, you just wait. Someone will be in here any minute to tell me I'm wrong ;)

Reactions: mdowney58
That's pretty normal. Just make sure you deep discharge every 20 cycles as indicated in the app.

I had a battery throw a ton of errors like that toward 20 cycles. Thought I'd have to return it. Did a deep discharge and the next flight had only two deviances a few seconds after launch on a 15 minute flight.

How low is a deep discharge?

IIRC it's down to 8%. I bought a battery discharger on Amazon which will bring it down to proper level.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shimuafeni fredrik