Battery cell deviation, should i be worried

Reaction score
From this log

DJI Phantom & Mavic Flight Log Viewer - PhantomHelp.com

I might have been climbing up to max height when the cell deviation occured, should i be worried ?

And second, i was using Litchi app, never had issues before, but when i was flying out and reached 10000ft away from home point the app started bleeping ( like the sound the P4 makes when obstacle avoidance kicks in), I turned the quad around and started heading home, I had full signal on TX and FPV yet the app stated that the quad wanted to return to home, i cancelled it and it did it again and again,

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Last edited:
I wouldn't be too concerned with the battery deviation unless it is consistent through out the flight. I have similar numbers occasionally when flying into a strong wind, climbing and trying to get some speed up.
The warning from the app looks like the low battery RTH warning when the battery assumes you will only have enough power remaining to make it back. If so, that's normal and you either ignore it or let it bring you back if you are feeling nervous.

Reactions: crash1sttime
The battery was still at 55%, I suppose it's possible that the quad thought it needed to come home but it carried on doing it even when it was within a few hundred feet.

The battery was still at 55%, I suppose it's possible that the quad thought it needed to come home but it carried on doing it even when it was within a few hundred feet.
The low battery RTH is very conservative and if you use the time remaining time line at the top of the app screen, you'll get a better indication of how much flight time you have. The % number is not the most exact indicator of flight time.

The low battery RTH is very conservative and if you use the time remaining time line at the top of the app screen, you'll get a better indication of how much flight time you have. The % number is not the most exact indicator of flight time.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers