Battery cell broken

Reaction score
Hi there.

On the 14th Jan, I took my P4 for a quick flight as I'd only just got it for Xmas and was excited to go flying again.

I didn't notice the warning [emoji615]️ about my battery not been warm enough and 17secs into the flight it said cell broken. I immediately landed and realised what I'd done and was very annoyed with myself.

I used another battery to get another flight in to make me feel better but when I got home, I didn't know which battery had the cell broken.

I charged the batteries as normal to see if the warning [emoji615]️ came back on my next flights-IT DIDN'T.
Thinking this was ok, I have had several more flights and NO issues.

But the more I read about cell broken warning [emoji615]️ the more worried I get. I have checked all three battery status before flights and none are showing any issues.

Is there anything I can do to double check with these batteries

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots

upload your flight log to healthydrones and compare the battery info for the flight where the battery cell was broken.

Wow, what an app.

I could upload the data (I think lol) but basically - i have checked the batteries data on EVERY occasion I have flown with it after the warning [emoji615]️ issue (6 times) and every flight has minor cell voltage deviation (always in the green) [emoji16][emoji16]

(But I will continue using this app to keep checking on my batteries status)

And it tells me the fastest I have been 53mph (Jesus [emoji50][emoji50])

Does this mean I can relax a little?

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wkflysaphan4