Battery Carrier? Broken

Reaction score
During a recent crash, I suffered some broken plastics, including the part pictured here, which I can neither identity nor find a replacement for. Can someone tell me what this thing is called and I where I might go about ordering a replacement? If I had to guess, I would call it a battery carrier or logic board mounting bracket. But a search for these terms yields nothing useful. Thanks.

IMG_1599.JPG

During a recent crash, I suffered some broken plastics, including the part pictured here, which I can neither identity nor find a replacement for. Can someone tell me what this thing is called and I where I might go about ordering a replacement? If I had to guess, I would call it a battery carrier or logic board mounting bracket. But a search for these terms yields nothing useful. Thanks.

IMG_1599.JPG
You may have to purchase the entire shell, top and bottom to get this piece.

Thanks. I did purchase the "DJI Phantom 3 Part 30 Shell (Includes Top & Bottom Covers) For Professional and Advanced" thinking it would include this piece but it doesn't. Do you know for a fact that the shell is supposed to include this piece?

Since I can't seem to procure the replacement part, I've decide to try to fix the broken one with JB Weld. I'll let everyone know how that works.

IMG_0057.JPG

Thanks. I did purchase the "DJI Phantom 3 Part 30 Shell (Includes Top & Bottom Covers) For Professional and Advanced" thinking it would include this piece but it doesn't. Do you know for a fact that the shell is supposed to include this piece?
I dont

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jody.paugh@fullerandsons.