Battery : anyone know what this means?

Reaction score
Battery is stuck with 2 green lights. Wont do anything else. Anyone know what i can do?

Attachments

• 1453759244156.jpg
    1453759244156.jpg
    36.2 KB · Views: 387
How long has it been like that? I experienced the same thing on a P2V+ and just left it - next day all was fine and has been for long time now. Would be good to know why!

Try powering it up and plugging in charger. That should cause it to start charging. It should start a force charge and then the lights should go to blinking on the next LED.

Do not risk your Drone. I sugest you use the drone at a very low altitude once that battery is fully charged, see what hapen. Also check voltage of each cell During flight [emoji106]

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

How long have you had the battery? Use DJI GO to check the battery's remaining lifetime.

Oh ok... no clue then lol

Red all the way around or just the back? Does the battery still have just the center LED's lit?
No just the back lights are red... and the picture is exactly how the battery looks. The red dot doesn't even turn on.. im also getting a "battery not dji intelligent battery " on my laptop.. it is a Phantom battery.

No just the back lights are red... and the picture is exactly how the battery looks. The red dot doesn't even turn on.. im also getting a "battery not dji intelligent battery " on my laptop.. it is a Phantom battery.

Can you shut off the battery?

Try holding the power button for 5 seconds And see what happens with the four green LED's.

Nope its stuck like that. 1 push shuts the battery on and off. Nothing happens with the double push..

I wanted you to take the battery out of the P2 and push down the power button for 5 seconds to see if all four green LED's will lit and the red LED will start flashing.

I wanted you to take the battery out of the P2 and push down the power button for 5 seconds to see if all four green LED's will lit and the red LED will start flashing.
Done that already haha. Out the Phantom and in the phantom. I know pushing down on the power button for 5 sec shows u battery life left bit i cant even do that.

Done that already haha. Out the Phantom and in the phantom. I know pushing down on the power button for 5 sec shows u battery life left bit i cant even do that.

Ok. How old is that and you have another? Was ever drop or have you had crash where the battery was ejected ?

Ok. How old is that and you have another? Was ever drop or have you had crash where the battery was ejected ?
Phantom is brand new , battery is old. I think its just the battery. . I gonna try and get my hands on another battery and see what happens. Dobu have any by any chance?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic