battery and gimble questions

Reaction score
Putting a fpv system together on a ph2 new version. I was looking at tx an a camera. My question is where do you get power to run these? Do I need to carry another battery? Also with a 3 axis gimble, the dial on to of my tx will control the vertical movement. But what will control the horozonal?

Putting a fpv system together on a ph2 new version. I was looking at tx an a camera. My question is where do you get power to run these? Do I need to carry another battery? Also with a 3 axis gimble, the dial on to of my tx will control the vertical movement. But what will control the horozonal?

If you are using a GoPro camera the power operate tilting the camera is supplied through the gimbal cable as well as the video signal to the TX. The horizontal movement of the camera is controlled by the movement of the yaw stick on the RC unit

What would happen if I don't use a gopro. Will I have to carry another battery. Or can I tap into the ph2 battery. Also what powers the tx?

If you're thinking of buying something like a SJ4000 it will not fit on a zenmuse gimbal as they were designed around the GP. Power for the gimbal and camera comes from the 8 pin cable that plug into a zenmuse H3-3D/H4-3D it also supplies power to the GP camera as well as video from the camera to the mini iOSD and video TX. Depending on your choice of FPV equipment you buy you can either hard wire (solder) or use plug n play cables which saves time and make for a cleaner assembly.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj