Battery acting weird

Reaction score
Hey All

After flying today, i returned home. AFter around an hour i took out battery to recharge, and here is what it does.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

It has maximum 15-20 flights not more.

Is it dead? :(

I bought it from this guy from this forum btw.
Brand new phantom 3 batteries part 133 for sale 100.00 shipped

If the packpack has a lot of padding, this is likely to act as an insulator and not let the heat from the battery disperse.

Especially if its foam padding rather than sponge. Maybe get into a routine of when you get home you unpack the battery first and leave on the side/shelf, then put the kettle on or power up the computer (to check the awesome drone footage you just took) and by that time 15mins has passed and you should be cool enough to charge the battery.

Reactions: t2adze
If the packpack has a lot of padding, this is likely to act as an insulator and not let the heat from the battery disperse.

Especially if its foam padding rather than sponge. Maybe get into a routine of when you get home you unpack the battery first and leave on the side/shelf, then put the kettle on or power up the computer (to check the awesome drone footage you just took) and by that time 15mins has passed and you should be cool enough to charge the battery.
Thanks my friend.
Yes, i have a hardshell backpack which is foam padding. I usually carry batteries in hand after flying, i didn't do it today. So that's what happened.

Thanks for help!
I hope this topic helps someone else also :)

Reactions: SirAchie

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jody.paugh@fullerandsons.