Batteries

Reaction score
I have a DJI Phantom 4 Pro & DJI Inspire 1

I have 4 Batteries For Each Drone, My Questions is:

I charged All 8 Batteries to 100% on December 18, 2016 but I have had a chance to get out and Fly Either of My Drones.

Its February 4th - Is there Something I should Do as in Discharging the Batteries to 60% or Down to 0% As the Weather doesn't look conducive enough until the latter part of March before it will get warm enough to begin enjoy flying my Drones Again.

If Discharging the batters is the answer: How do I Do It.

Thanks In Advance

Steve

I have a DJI Phantom 4 Pro & DJI Inspire 1

I have 4 Batteries For Each Drone, My Questions is:

I charged All 8 Batteries to 100% on December 18, 2016 but I have had a chance to get out and Fly Either of My Drones.

Its February 4th - Is there Something I should Do as in Discharging the Batteries to 60% or Down to 0% As the Weather doesn't look conducive enough until the latter part of March before it will get warm enough to begin enjoy flying my Drones Again.

If Discharging the batters is the answer: How do I Do It.

Thanks In Advance

Steve
The batteries should have auto discharged by now, you can set an auto discharge commencement start time from one to ten days in the DJI GO app (batt in drone powered in and connected to controller).

In your app is a setting where you can vary the discharge period, from memory it is automatically set to discharge to 50% after ten days of inactivity. You can change the time to discharge by going into the screen, hit the three dots at the top RH corner, go into the battery icon, advanced settings and you should see it. I only charge the battery to 50% and store it until I need to fly and then fully charge to 100%.

Dude never leave lipos charged they will puff and perform like crap..another .ex. battery saying u have 39 % but it wants to auto land.... Anyways go in app and set auto discharfe to 2 days

Phantom Steve, you can find some tips for storing batteries here.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Spicehub