Batteries won't charge!!!

Reaction score
So I get home, try to charge the depleted batts....no go! The LED on the brick is green (getting power) but none of that is getting to the batts. HELP Any ideas?

I believe if the battery is over 90% or so charge - you have to turn it (the battery) on before you plug it into the charger - below that point the battery will turn itself on when you plug it into the charger.

I was ill for 9 months and my 3 Vision 2 batteries sat in the carrying case for all that time and now are totally discharged and WILL NOT CHARGE. There is one green dot present and no matter how long I leave them in the charger nothing further happens. They do not work in my phantom. At most each was recharged in the past about 8 times. Any thoughts, or are these paper weights. Any help would be appreciated.

Yes - did all the usual things to start the batteries, but no response. Thanks for your response though.
No problem and not sure what else to tell ya . Have never had your issue but sure if the right person see's this they can help ya . I can't believe you can't wake them up some way .
Glad ya not ill now though and can work on this ! Good luck ! :)

Maybe try to leave on charger for some time: if battery is hard discharged they can show charging only after some time.

The battery needs a rest period after flight to cool down. Normally 30 minutes then it should charge. Give it a try then.

If neither battery will charge, my guess is the problem is with the charger. Maybe put a meter to it to see if it is putting out the correct amount of juice? Maybe try cleaning all of the contacts?

If neither battery will charge, my guess is the problem is with the charger. Maybe put a meter to it to see if it is putting out the correct amount of juice? Maybe try cleaning all of the contacts?
I was sent a new charger by the company that sold me the batteries. It did not help. Thanks, though.

Okay.. but maybe Prylar Bek's charger is bad.

Last edited:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shimuafeni fredrik