Batteries: sell or not

Reaction score
After my P3S crashed, I bought a P3P on Craigslist. It came with 4 batteries so I now have 5. I do not need 5 batteries. I am probably fine with 2. But does it make sense to keep replacement ones as the ones I use age? I am pondering how many to sell. Has any one given some thoughts to the topic?

keep all of them and rotate them put numbers on them

Reactions: marc312
It depends on what you can get for them. But I find 2 battery's is all I need too.
If you can get enough to buy 1 or 2 more down the road, I think that would be best.
They could become cheaper by then. Also lack of use is not likely to do them much good.

It depends on what you can get for them. But I find 2 battery's is all I need too.
If you can get enough to buy 1 or 2 more down the road, I think that would be best.
They could become cheaper by then. Also lack of use is not likely to do them much good.
I reckon I can sell them for $100 each with patience. Good point about the price coming down.

Yes, lack of use is not good, hence flpholt's recommendation to rotate them.

keep them I found my self using up to at least three u have to consider the type of environment u are flying in light winds coming down from high altitude are some of the factors that could use the battery faster.

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

As flpholt mentioned, I have 4 and simply rotate their use. This means I get 4 times the use of one battery before they all wear out.

I think 3 batteries is the magic number. 4 means one extra battery in case of emergency.

Reactions: flpholt

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj