Batteries not automatically discharging

Reaction score
Ok, so I fired up the Dji go app and adjusted the time to auto discharge to 1 day. I did this with both of my batteries as the weather is awful. I then left them for 36 hours. I have just gone back to them and they are both still fully charged? Anybody else have any experience to share with this? This is the first time I have attempted to use this feature

Ok, so I fired up the Dji go app and adjusted the time to auto discharge to 1 day. I did this with both of my batteries as the weather is awful. I then left them for 36 hours. I have just gone back to them and they are both still fully charged? Anybody else have any experience to share with this? This is the first time I have attempted to use this feature
It takes 2 days for the batteries to discharge to 65%. So considering that your batteries had only been discharging for around 12 hrs when you checked, that's approx 8%, and the status lights work in increments of 25%. And now that you checked the status by hitting the power button, the timer started over.

Ok thanks. That seems like a crazy idea. How else are you meant to check them without disturbing the timer?

Just leave them alone and they will discharge every time. No need to 'check' them.. Just trust that it works - and it does

Set them for one day.

Wait 4 then check.

This should give you confidence all is working OK.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic