Batt error message

Reaction score
took my bird to film sunrise on an open field, this morning, was more concentrated on my bird, about 4. min 300 ft away 145 ft high , looked to my Iphone screen and a batt error warning was on ,got it close to me ,had 3 green lights on batt, ended flying for a few minutes more with no problems, asking because next week i be filming my wife triathlon and will be flying over water, any ideas or warnings?
Thanks
Mar

I've had that happen a couple of times, and I've read posts from others here saying the same thing. I wonder if it's the same glitch that causes the Assistant software to say that a battery is not DJI?

Do you have a v3 or non v3 with upgraded motors? How many charges have your batteries have? Ever seen the error before? Lastly..It didn't perhaps display error whilst ascending did it?

took my bird to film sunrise on an open field, this morning, was more concentrated on my bird, about 4. min 300 ft away 145 ft high , looked to my Iphone screen and a batt error warning was on ,got it close to me ,had 3 green lights on batt, ended flying for a few minutes more with no problems, asking because next week i be filming my wife triathlon and will be flying over water, any ideas or warnings?
Thanks
Mar

York did it whent fine scary flying around 5000 people was a big field so was able to fly around them had issues with lost coon to phantom now remember never whent to my wifi setting to select phan so phone wa doing it by it self 3 min avrg

Do you have a v3 or non v3 with upgraded motors? How many charges have your batteries have? Ever seen the error before? Lastly..It didn't perhaps display error whilst ascending did it?
V3 came with rigth motors wrong esc and wifi module not ventilated fixed all that

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj