Basic Headplay questions

Reaction score
If anyone could answer these I'd be grateful.
Are there more than one model of Headplay? I'll be using them with my P3P.
The way I understand it, not all items that appear on the tablet are displayed on the Headplay. No histogram, right?
What do you do about the record button? How do you stop/start recording?
I'll probably order a Headplay in the near future, the way I'm getting obsessed with them :)
Thanks!

Reactions: TheFPVdrone
1. There is only one model of Headplay goggles.
2. Correct, not all information shown on the GO app is displayed via the DJI HDMI output to the Headplay goggles.
What is shown on the Headplay goggles is purely a function of whatever data the DJI HDMI board output provides.
The Headplay goggles play no role in formatting or choosing the information provided. No histogram is displayed.
The information shown is for display only, you cannot directly interact with the display of the goggles,
only through screen buttons on the GO app or buttons on the RC controller.
3. To start/stop recording video or take a snapshot, in practice, I simply press the correct button on the RC controller.
To make it easier to do blindly, I put some small 1/4" rubber bumpers on the video and photo buttons to make them easy to find when I have the goggles on.

Also consider buying the better quality RHO Lens, a glass lens replacement for the lower quality plastic Fresnel lens that are included.

Reactions: Banderboy
Thanks DroneTone. Jeeze I'm stoopid- I forgot all about the record button on the controller- I've been using the one onscreen all this time.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cgarner1