Barbados

Reaction score
Has anyone taken a drone to Barbados since April?
I'm curious as to how seriously they are taking their one year drone importation ban.
I'm due to go in March, although only connecting to a cruise, but as disappointing as it is I'm brinking on aborting the idea.
If they were to confiscate I reckon it would be only until departure after the holiday but I'd be gutted to miss the Caribbean footage opportunity [emoji53]

Sent from my SM-G930F using PhantomPilots mobile app

Just another request if anyone has an idea on what the current standing is with drones in Barbados. I'm heading out there in June and was planning on picking up a Mavic the week before.

Any advice anyone?

Just another request if anyone has an idea on what the current standing is with drones in Barbados. I'm heading out there in June and was planning on picking up a Mavic the week before.

Any advice anyone?

I took my Mavic out in February without any issues, although I did remove props and stash it in a camcorder bag in my checked luggage. Batteries in hand luggage. Props stashed in wife's suitcase.

No issues getting it out, flying there or getting it back.

However, your experience may vary and I may have just been lucky...

Thanks for getting back to me so quick. Do you remember if immigration were particularly interested in searching hand luggage much?

Did you bring it with you? If so how did it go? I went in November but from reading up on it and also unnecessary risk check in with luggage on an airplane I decided not to. I really wish I did. Let

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BobDan