Banned on DJI Forum... Discussing S7 Issue is Verboten!

This is a stretch but. . . if your date settings on your PC are skewed (like you've rolled the date back for some reason) and you try to log into some website you'll get that exact same error message re:security certificate. Don't ask me how I know this but I see it every few weeks when I "modify" my system date on my PC.

Now granted that will have nothing at all to do with your username & password problems.

It could have been a fault Windows update or even a conflict with the DJI forum software but either way it seems resolved now.

Reactions: NRJ
Well usually in that scenario I'd expect a "proceed anyway?" option but there was no option other than going back.

No, no changes to my PC date or anything like that. I didn't do anything unusual to cause it, nor anything to fix it, it just came and went.

Maybe a timely warning to stop being such a negative Nelly? ;)

Reactions: BigAl07
Also, just FYI, Samsung is notorious for modifying the base Android code, which is why Samsung devices have historically had compatibility issues with apps. It's a right pain in the backside and why I have only ever owned one Samsung device and sold it.

Reactions: kirk2579
Also, just FYI, Samsung is notorious for modifying the base Android code, which is why Samsung devices have historically had compatibility issues with apps. It's a right pain in the backside and why I have only ever owned one Samsung device and sold it.

Absolutely true,
touch wiz is a major head ache for many users.
they so customize the android to make it "Samsung"
that it also seems to cause compatibility issues at times with apps and usb etc.

Note recent issues with them using OTA updates on recent phones and recalls.

Same here, I'm a android lover but don't like Samsung products or their UI. Give me a Motorola or HTC anyday.

The last 3 cell phones I owned were Motorola. I've just recently switched to a Nexus 6P. Huawei has really impressed me. I just hope Lenovo keeps the Motorola quality or bolsters it.

I had a Galaxy Note 8 tablet, just not the brand for me.

The last 3 cell phones I owned were Motorola. I've just recently switched to a Nexus 6P. Huawei has really impressed me. I just hope Lenovo keeps the Motorola quality or bolsters it.

I had a Galaxy Note 8 tablet, just not the brand for me.

2 moto g
2 moto x

never an issue

the last moto x 5.7 pure 2015 is the only phone I can read clearly in bright sunshine
fast and clear,would love that screen at 8 inches

7c373b70b53c59c3a0c6854caf40875b.jpg

Poslano sa mog SM-G930F koristeći Tapatalk

Just mentioning that my S7 Edge works great with the app. Never crashes.
However, my Nexus 7 tablet just crashed yesterday.

a

There is an issue with Globalsign internmediate certificates, especially those issued by Alphassl. It is coming up with an "Invalid Issuer" error message, amongst others. Globalsign know about it and have issued a new intermediate certificate to overcome this issue which the site owner needs to install. Had this on three of my sites. I am surprised that DJI haven't done this

Well usually in that scenario I'd expect a "proceed anyway?" option but there was no option other than going back.

No, no changes to my PC date or anything like that. I didn't do anything unusual to cause it, nor anything to fix it, it just came and went.

Maybe a timely warning to stop being such a negative Nelly? ;)

Depending on your browser, the "proceed anyway" is sometimes found under "Details" or "Advanced options" on the pop up.

I fly my Phantom 3A using a Samsung Galaxy Tab S2 or my Note 3 and never had a problem. Am I just getting lucky? Should I be expecting a problem (Other than always trying to being prepared for anything)

Trying ol' trusty Internet Explorer gives the same error.

There is no option to continue, only to go back. Have rebooted PC, let's try again...

The server's security certificate is revoked!
You attempted to reach account.dji.com, but the certificate that the server presented has been revoked by its issuer. This means that the security credentials the server presented absolutely should not be trusted. You may be communicating with an attacker.

Help me understand

Only option is "Back to safety"

It's true that on my phone my posts and avatar seem to still be there. But more than a little suspicious that after a particular vehement post I find myself logged out and unable to log in, and cannot even access the login page (but I can access other pages of the site)

My phone, using my celluar provider, can access that "Danger Danger!" page no problem, using Opera for Android, but my Opera (and IE) on my PC say nope.

OK, let's try logging in via my phone...

"Incorrect user name or password".

Mmm?

If DJI had banned your and locked your account, you would NOT be able to log in at all (phone or other devices). You may have a virus that is blocking certain sites. Regardless, it is obvious that you are not "banned'.

The server's security certificate is revoked!

I had that message before and it turned out to be something very simple - the date on my pc was wrong - just as BigA107 stated! Good to see you worked it out and even better to see your apology to DJI - good on ya for doing so.

Reactions: Biggle
Asking questions and complaining about the DJI app and some DJI video files rebooting the Samsung S7 and some other models is grounds for being banned by DJI

What spineless twits, clinging desperately to their reputation for the worst customer service in the drone industry...

Now getting a fake "Security certificate revoked" message when logging in. Funny that, as the site works fine on my phone.

You know, my Samsung S7...

*shakes head sadly
My S7 reboots ALL the time with the DJI remote. It seems like if the connection has any hiccup it reboots the phone. I try to use a space Droid 2 I have for flying now. I didn't have this problem with my Note 5 or S4.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic