Banned from DJI Forum

Yeah guys,
When your on a manufactures sponsored forum ya kinda need to be a bit careful on the repeat comments.
I Mod a forum with over 90k members, we're private so banning is only for spam, harassment, profanity...etc.

Hi All
Just got banned from the DJI Forum because I was insistent that I have now had two P4s that have Horizon tilt.
I did not swear Or was abusive, The DJI moderators were just making excuses for what was before their eyes and obviously many many others have this problem. SO because I wanted DJI to admit & help solve this problem they BANNED ME. Judge for yourself

hqdefault.jpg
They BANNED YOU?
image.gif

Re-register with a different username, if it's so important to you.

Personally, I found the DJI guys Ken and Ed to be less than helpful and very rude. They don't come here anymore.:rolleyes:

Phantom Pilots Forum is more about having users with a common interest and respectful discussion. Lots of people come here for advice, too.

The P4 has their own forum here, and they might be able to help you figure out the fix for your horizon problem. It's strange to have two with the same problem!

Reactions: wrathofkhan
Hi Fplvert & GreggC,
You are both right, Why was I being so stupid thinking the Manufacturers could help me fix their faulty equipment. I was not the only one with this problem, it seems there are 100s or even more.

I will shoot over to the P4 forum to see if anyone has a fix there.

Thanks All

Not really. I don't know about the P3, but on the P4, when you adjust the gimbal roll, it snaps out of alignment to a totally random angle after a couple feet of flight (or with any RC stick input).
What a Bunch of A$$HOLES! I had bookmarked a post where you mentioned "buttery smooth pan & tilts" and I was going to send it to a friend, when I went onto the forum, I just saw "Tip: the author has been banned or deleted automatically shield." They suck royally! You were providing helpful info and they ban you for stating the obvious, that their is an issue with the **** horizontal tilt.

Could you post that info regarding pan and tilt on here please? Thanks TK-421!

I've given up on their (lack of) support. I have had the same issues on my Pro 3. The only way I get ride of it.....and it will last for 3-4 flights is to calibrate the IMU. But you need to make dam sure where you are leveling it is perfectly level. Also do the gimbal calibration when the IMU is done.

Reactions: Biggle

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20