Banggood gimbal?

Reaction score
Has anyone bought and tried the newest $85 vision fc200 refit gimbal from banggood?
Was wanting to purchase one for my P2v, but want to see if any of you tried it out , does
It work, how hard to install, basically if it is a piece of crap Or not? Thanks....

Tired of 1 axis action......lol

Take care, Fly safe!

J Dot

The Pros:
- Cheap

The Cons:
-Need to open the phantom and solder for power or use an extra battery to power it
-Need to connect F2 at Naza for Pitch control also opening the phantom
-U won't be able to use your Phantom thru the DJI Vision App Unless you make video connections for your camera to the controller board of gimbal.

Also it's heavy

U won't be able to use your Phantom thru the DJI Vision App Unless you make video connections for your camera to the controller board of gimbal.

hum good thing no one told me about that cause There are no video connections on the gimbals board and I had no problem with my video connections other then my range has dropped a bit because the motor on the side of the gimbal blocks one of the antennas in the the fc200 camera. The only video connection there was is the white cable that already normally plugs in to the camera. Tho I did use a 6 inch 4 pole male to female extension cable because it was a lot less stiffer then the di cable and its easier for the gimbal to move it and the gimbal also lowers the camera making the original cable tonot have as much slack in it as before.

Tho installing the gimbal was pretty easy. I just had to solder in a plug to the main power connectors inside the shell. and run a cable from the f2 port to the pins on the gimbals controller to control my pitch. Tho you can also just shave the corners off the supplied 3 pin cable and hook it up the the existing servo cable that the p2v already has going to the f2 port.

and it was a lil bit tricky at first to get the gimbals settings in the software all tweeked so that it worked perfect. and you need to raise the landing gear about 1/2 inch so the gimbal has clearance underneath. I did that with some hard foam feet I made for the landing gear. Tho Im not to happy they I only get about 1800 feet fpv range now instead of over 3000 i was getting before But thats not any thing moving the cameras antennas out side wont fix and I have been wanting to do that any way and put a clover leaf on it so I can get better range.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj