ballachulish bridge

Really nice.Thanks.

Just a thought. You could have driven over it and if you had someone with you they could have hand held the a/c. I have not tried that myself but others have.

Off to look at the Fort William one now.

Really nice.Thanks.

Just a thought. You could have driven over it and if you had someone with you they could have hand held the a/c. I have not tried that myself but others have.

Off to look at the Fort William one now.
thanks deltamike my tablet aint cellular for follow me & i wouldn't trust it 100%
i only trust me own hands lol i did give my cousin a shot for 5 mins but i was worryed lol

Remember before the bridge was built queuing for hours for the ferry
i dont know if there is an old road that used to snake around the loch side bigbadwolf
they have a ferry just a couple of miles up the road for a really short ferry crossing to lol

could you give me a link to that.im having awful trouble finding an easy to use editor.just simply because im not good at it.
is it this? https://shop.gopro.com/EMEA/softwareandapp/quik-|-desktop/Quik-Desktop.html#/start=1
Cuckaburra you have to maybe sign up first i am sure i had to give them an email address before i could download the free editor but that was about two years ago i saved the program on my external so never looked back to the site but it should defo be there buddy :)

ok thanks for the reply.i actually went with wondershare filmora.its fine so far.ill be putting up the result later :)

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BobDan