Balancing of props?

Reaction score
Hi.

I have been told that i need to balance my props in order to remove the Jello on my camera video.

But how The hell do i balance my props?
How do you do it?
I bought a prop balancer, but cant use it because there is this know on top of The phantom props. There in no hole to put The balancer through??

Could you advice me how to do it, or if you know a balancer let me know pleaaase :)

Best regards Nicolai

Holrits said:
Hi.

I have been told that i need to balance my props in order to remove the Jello on my camera video.

How do you do it?
I bought a prop balancer, but cant use it because there is this know on top of The phantom props. There in no hole to put The balancer through??

Could you advice me how to do it, or if you know a balancer let me know pleaaase :)

Best regards Nicolai

There several prop balancers on the market as well how to tutorials on YouTube. Myself I use a Du-Bro balancer.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A65Iu4RcmIo

jason said:
Holrits said:
Hi.

How do you do it?

Best regards Nicolai

There several prop balancers on the market as well how to tutorials on YouTube. Myself I use a Du-Bro balancer.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A65Iu4RcmIo
That's how I do it too , you use tape or fingernail polish ?

dirkclod said:

Do you use your wife's? :? Or do you have your own shade? :lol:

Holrits said:
Does the rod that fits into the prop comes with the balancer?

No. You'll have to order it. Look at the info on that tutorial it might be listed it cost 15.00 USD

jason said:
dirkclod said:

Do you use your wife's? :? Or do you have your own shade? :lol:
Good one ;)

Attachments

• imagesNTCAETIJ.jpg
    imagesNTCAETIJ.jpg
    10.9 KB · Views: 546
Holrits said:
Does the rod that fits into the prop comes with the balancer?

I ordered the rod from AtlantaHobby.com SKU 100015705 but you can order Du-Bro fron there also.

Or Omnimodels.com

Last edited:
Narrator, I have that balancer too. It works well.

Don't forget to order a rod :)

In my opinion the original props of dji are perfectly balanced just right out of the box. Only not original props might need balansing. Therefor, I would recommend to invest in original fji props and not in al kins of balansing equipement

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl